The Society shall assemble and discuss matters of scientific interest and mainly strive to achieve the objectives described below:-
- to cultivate an atmosphere nationwide for the growth of basic and technological oriented research in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- to bring the professionals from various faculties together to improve the quality of their approach in future research.
- communicating to all members, by developing a Society’s Newsletter and also by arranging workshop with laboratory demonstrations, where learning and exchange of relevant concepts can be stimulated every year.
- members will be encouraged to join and participate in the activities of the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS).
- to promote scientific research and development of technologies (biomaterials, biophotonics, bioreactors, cellular constructs, etc.) in the areas of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, which help in the treatment of diseases in humans and animals leading to amelioration of pain and suffering.
- to be an international leader in identifying and developing platform technologies and intellectual property that will underpin the development of tissue engineering and regenerative therapies.
Download Application Form
- A. Life Member, Indian (LM): Rs 2000.00* (Indian Citizens working / studying in India)
- B. Life Member, Foreign (FM): US$ 75.00 (Foreign & Indian Citizens working / studying abroad)
- C. Organizational Member, Indian (OM): Rs 10000.00* (Companies / Institutes / Organizations incorporated in India)
- Organizational Member, Foreign (OMF): US$ 250.00 (Companies / Institutes / Organizations incorporated abroad)
* by Demand Draft/Cheque/Bank Transfer(NEFT) payable at “Thiruvananthapuram”. Cheque/DD in favor of “Society for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine” – Add Rs 100/- for outstation cheques
For NEFT transactions
Bank: Union Bank of India
Account Name: Society for Biomaterials & Artificial Organs
Account Number: 556502010000340
Account Type: Savings
IFSC Code: UBIN0555657
MICR Code: 695026012
Download the Application Form from this site and the filled in application along with the cheque/DD may be send to the